Pages

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix

Name: My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix 
Author: enkaboots
Series: Original
Description: This is an English translation patch for the game My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix by enkaboots. In order to play the game, you'll need to purchase the original from the original author's website (link below) and then apply the English patch. The game only costs about $8.50!

Update 10/4/14: You can now easily buy the game from the English version of DLSite, the link is available below.

Tags: [femdom, bondage, pegging, humiliation]
Download: [Buy Game|Download English Patch]

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this and have to add something (I already edited step 3 in my original comment): Since I pay with PayPal myself, I kind of assumed other people did as well when writing this. The confirmation part for SutoWebmoney is there only when you pay with PayPal, there is also an Bank Wires payment option that doesn't require that confirmation (you'd probaby have to trust the website even more since I doubt you have insurance that way, though). There may be other sites with other payment options/no confirmation sequence as well, and there's 1000JPY cards out there too, just not on this specific website which I happen to have (positive) experience with.

    Thanks a bunch for translating the game, btw. I'll have a look at your commission info later, there might be some things I'm interested in commissioning myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update, poep! I've changed my post to include it.

      Like I said on sadpanda, enkaboots have told me that they're going to release it on the English DLsite shortly, which should make life easier for everyone.

      Regarding commissions, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you send my way!

      Delete
  2. How do you successfully use this patch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First install the game normally, then copy-paste the contents of the patch into the game directory (you should get a lot of 'do you want to replace this' etc messages, just say yes to all).

      The game should then work perfectly in English.

      Delete